There are reports today which indicate Yahoo has sold social media bookmarking service Delicious for $5 million plus.
As we should all remember, the service was put on the blocks back in December. Afterwards there was a lively bidding process and it appears the bidding…
Carol Bartz, head of Yahoo, has some business advice for Google. It’s unclear why Ms Bartz thinks Google NEEDS her advice, but in a weird interview with The BBC, Ms Bartz said that Google is heading for problems, unless it takes…
- Finding a Gaming PC on a Budget: Dos and Donts
- How Technology Can Help With Getting More Accurate Results in Labs?
- How Instagram Grew to be the Giant it is Today in the Tech Industry?
- Improving health and wellness through technology
- Three things every techy needs to know about online games
- The Advantages of Using Online Dating Apps on Your Computer vs. Your Mobile
- Cell Phone Innovations We Can Expect
- The Latest Tech Gear to Modernize Your Home
- Cool Toys and Gadgets for tech industry
- How technology changed the automotive industry in the UK?